Heart of God Church’s Comprehensive Precautionary Measures for COVID-192 min read
In light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, the Heart of God Church team took immediate action to implement pre-emptive precautionary measures.
Here’s a summary video of our precautionary measures:
These measures were put together by Heart of God Church’s very own COVID-19 Safety Task Force, comprising doctors, healthcare professionals and crisis management specialists and a professor who is a leading expert in the field of public health.
In fact, this professor was also part of the team that dealt with the Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) outbreak in Singapore in 2003 and is currently a senior consultant to the current COVID-19 situation.
Together, the task force implemented comprehensive precautionary measures such as:
- Engaging an external vendor to disinfect the church premises in preparation for church services
- Deploying professional disinfecting machines for regular disinfecting throughout the entire day
- Increasing the frequency of the sanitisation of church premises
- Making automatic hand sanitisers available at all common areas
- Frequently sterilising points of frequent contact such as elevator buttons and door handles
Click here to read the full precautionary measures.